As part of 20/20: The Temasek Short Film Project (Season 2)
- Participants (“you”) will need to maintain full records of use of the funding monies you receive via Temasek, mm2 Entertainment (“mm2”) or Weber Shandwick along with receipts for expenses such as talent, props, equipment hire and post-production.
- You will allow part of your production process to be recorded for marketing purposes. This may come in the form of, but not limited to behind-the-scenes footage, trailer for 20/20, bloopers. These may be produced by Temasek, mm2 or Weber Shandwick, and used on traditional and digital media platforms that may also be owned or paid for by Temasek, mm2 or Weber Shandwick.
- You should understand there is no option to fund cost overruns beyond the allocated funding.
- The Intellectual Property Rights of participants’ work will be owned by Temasek. This will include all raw footage, edited or unedited material, scripts, proposals, treatments and any documents related to the film / music video being made.
- Participants may, on completion and submission of the short films / music videos, AND FOLLOWING the completion of the broadcast of the films/ music videos by Temasek, AND ONLY UPON RECEIVING the written agreement of Temasek, enter the films / music videos into relevant competitions, screenings and festivals; use the films / music videos for promotional and educational purposes at their own schools; and use the films / music videos as part of their own personal portfolios and show reels. You will have to ensure that the films / music videos comply with any legal or regulatory requirements relating to its content.
- Aside from this, you agree not to use the films / music videos or parts of them for any purpose other than what is set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The abovementioned Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Temasek.